The Banquet is a solid fuel insulated cooker with four hot plates for varied heat positions and a large oven providing superb cooking facilities for the whole family.
The burning rate is simply and effectively regulated to keep fuel consumption to a minimum.
Extensively insulated sides and back allow the Banquet to be installed closer to combustibles than any other stove in its class, whilst retaining the heat around the oven where it belongs. Solid cast iron top and front radiate heat to warm the surrounding area. An option of a hot water jacket is available for the heating of domestic water.
- Cast Iron Durability
- Attractive Traditional Styling combined with Modern Technology
- Five Year Warranty
- Cast Iron Oven with Temperature Gauge
- Large Cooking Surface
- Large Fire Box
- Domestic Hot Water Boiler (optional) with (3/4”) tappings on left hand side of cooker
- Platerack and Splashback (optional)
- Multi Fuel Capability
- Overnight Burning
- Available in Two Colours (Black and Moss Green)
- Simple Controls
- Efficiency and Economy
- Thermal clearance testing to Australian Standards 2918
- 5 year limited warranty
- Retail Price: $3649
- Optional Hot Water Jacket: $350
Seasoned and dry wood, coal or briquettes all burn effectively and efficiently. Fuel consumption and cooker output will vary according to the calorific value and quantity of fuel used. Fuel can be loaded from the front and the top of the firebox. The Banquet can be fitted with an LPG or Natural Gas kit (Victoria or Tasmania only) at additional cost.
Approved 140mm (5 1/2″) flue connected to either top or rear of cooker. Minimum length 3.6m (12′).