Open fireplaces lose a large percentage of heat straight up the chimney and also have no control over the rate of burn thereby wasting a significant amount of wood.
Scandia Warmbrite Inbuilt wood heaters are designed to maximise heat output and burning efficiency from your existing fireplace. If you prefer the aesthetics of an inbuilt wood heater but do not have a fireplace we have the answer with our zero clearance box designed to suit our inbuilt range.
This features a double-skinned steel box which utilises air flow to provide additional insulation around an inbuilt wood heater allowing a timber framed fireplace to be constructed with minimal clearances.
- Three speed fan
- Heats up to 180 square metres
- Incredibly low emissions 2.0g/kg
- Fully seam robotically welded and laser-cut, heavy duty steel construction ensures no unwanted air gaps
- Firebrick lined retaining the heat in the fire ensuring maximum emission particles burnt
- Large panels of top quality Japanese fire‑proof glass. This glass is air washed by the heater during use
- Ideal for home, patio or shed heating.
- Finished in top quality American “Stove Bright” high‑temperature, stove paint
- Compliance certified to Australian Standards AS/NZS-4012-4013 and AS/NZS-2918-2001 by the Australian Home Heating Association