Open fireplaces lose a large percentage of heat straight up the chimney and also have no control over the rate of burn thereby wasting a significant amount of wood.
Scandia Warmbrite Inbuilt wood heaters are designed to maximise heat output and burning efficiency from your existing fireplace. If you prefer the aesthetics of an inbuilt wood heater but do not have a fireplace we have the answer with our zero clearance box designed to suit our inbuilt range.
This features a double-skinned steel box which utilises air flow to provide additional insulation around an inbuilt wood heater allowing a timber framed fireplace to be constructed with minimal clearances.
- Heats up to 300 square metres
- Incredibly low emissions 1.1g/kg
- Three speed fan
- Full view air washed glass
(565mm x 263mm)
- Usable Firebox space 540mm x 365mm
- Easy to remove heavy duty 8mm steel baffle
- Fire brick lined firebox
- Zero Clearance Box available
- Compliance certified to Australian Standards
AS/NZS-4012-4013 and AS/NZS-2918-2001
by the Australian Home Heating Association
- 10 year fire box warranty
- Retail Price: $1799